Monday, June 14, 2010

Toot Toot. Here comes the train.

Hello. I'm Taylor (: The curious writer. I guess this is my first blog. I just wanted to see how it was to write about myself... although I hope not many people see it.
It's kinda creepy writing out my thoughts. I've always been a secretive person. I guess that's gonna have to change. XD
well... yeah. I'm Taylor. I love history and learning and stuff.
Well, time to get onto recent stuff.
School just ended a few weeks ago for the summer. I swore I'd read and write and do creative things all summer... but all I've done so far is sleep. Still fun, though. ^^
My friend Jena got me started on the blog. It's kinda weird for me writing all this stuff but I guess it'll just flow in a little while.
I guess a few of my current problems are fake people (I don't want to go to youth group because it is overrun with them), boredom (I wish I could get my lazy butt up to do some stuff), and lack of friends. XD I have a few extremely good ones, so I guess I can't really complain. At least I don't have a million crappy ones. Don't get me wrong, I still do have crappy ones. Who doesn't?
Like Aristotle said, "A friend to all is a friend to none". I wish I could tell a few people that face-to-face.
Neopets has been my ultimate source of entertainment lately. :D Makes me happy to write and roleplay warriors. Boo yah.
Alright well I'd better go. I'll update soon.
I wonder who's even reading this. 0___0 who am I talking to on here? Blog?
lol. The questions that arise.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment