Friday, June 25, 2010

Amazing Grace

...How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I am found
Was blind, but now I see.

When we've been there 10,000 years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's grace
then when we've first begun.


Thank you God for your grace.
Sometimes I don't even know what the word grace is...
But that's why I have this one person in my life who continually reminds me of perfect love. Our relationship isn't perfect (what humans' is???) but the way someone can love me even after I've been in a terrible mood or been a selfish idiot for a matter of minutes just makes me wonder about God's love for me.
Thank you Lord for giving me people to remind me of how you care for us.
I just hope right now at this point in my life that I can use my gifts to glorify you.

No comments:

Post a Comment